1. This competition is run by Port Douglas Event Management and Great Barrier Reef Marathon, whose registered office is Owen and Warner Street, Port Douglas.
2. The competition is open to any registered participant of the 2018 Great Barrier Reef Marathon, aged 18 years or over except employees of Port Douglas Event Management and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. If the winning entry is a registration under the age of 18 (as at the date of the prize being drawn), a parent or legal guardian must collect the prize.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.greatberrierreefmarathon.com.au or facebook.com//greatbarrierreefmarathon
6. This competition will be run via the Internet, Radio, Television, Facebook and Instagram
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted.
7. Only registrations into paid running events will be eligible.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must have registered for any of the 2018 Great Barrier Reef Marathon paid running events. Pricing is provided on the company website www.greatbarrierreefmarathon.com.au.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
WIN 2 return tickets to ROME Package is for 2 people and includes:
- The tickets will be issued to you subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The tickets are non-transferable, not re-routable, and non-refundable in cash, non FFP mileage accruable and standby tickets, subject to availability.
- The travel must be completed by 31 March 2019 and no extension of tickets will be allowed.
- Travel under this agreement does not include Visa Costs or excess baggage charges.
- The Price does not include the fuel surcharge and airport taxes.
- All arrangements for travel including booking and confirmation will be undertaken by yourself 2 weeks prior to Departure Date.
- The tickets for your travel will be issued to you upon presentation of this original letter to:
China Southern Airlines Cairns Office B3/Level 2, 58 Lake Street Cairns QLD 4870 Office hours: Monday-Friday (9am-5:30pm)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all 2018 entries and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the event. If the winner cannot be contacted in this time or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a new winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.